Friday, April 5, 2013

Opening Night at Live Forever: The Ray Bradbury Odyssey

I was in Austin at the time of this opening, but it's nice to see how well received the film was. These are interviews with Michael O'Kelly, Malcolm McDowell, Joe Mantegna, and many more:


"That creature that they did on the stairs. They did a great job with the effects, I mean, for what this costs, I mean, it's a staggering piece of art. It's a living piece of art. It really is. I must say." 
~Malcolm McDowell, talking about the puppet and visual effects I did for Live Forever.

Special thanks to Malcolm McDowell for acknowledging the visual effects I did, at the 10:35 mark of this video. You can see some of the VFX he was talking about here:


For more information, click HERE below or go to http://liveforeverthemovie.com/ (coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment