Thursday, October 4, 2012

Updates for October 3rd 2012

There's a lot to keep my busy, ever since I moved production over to Austin, TX. There has been little time to work on my baby, my all green screen short film Girl In The Window, but I did manage to get this little look development test done.


I'm really excited to find some time to get this movie done. I think it's going to be really great, if I do say so myself.

With Live Forever: The Ray Bradbury Odyssey almost done (but not almost finished, it's a long story) I just may have some time.

Live Forever is going well. If you're interested in seeing an advanced screening of this sure to be classic documentary about the legendary writer, you can order them by CLICKING HERE.

It stars Ray Bradbury; Joe Mantegna; Hugh Hefner; Edward James Olmos; and Malcolm McDowell as Mr. Electrico.

If you happen to be at the Austin Wizard World check the schedule for us there. We're currently talking to them about doing a panel and and showing some sneak peaks.

If you can't make either, then at least we can show you the new trailer for the movie.

 ...and for an extra bit of fun, here's an interview with Malcolm McDowell from the opening of the original Live Forever stage play.

More press on the movie and Ray Bradbury can be found at Variety, News Blaze, The Ventura County Star, and The L.A. Times.
I wish I could show more at the moment and talk about another potential project that I'm very excited about, but I'm all bound up in non disclosures. Thanks for reading. I hope to post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment